With the popularity of low maintenance apartment and townhouse living rising throughout Sydney, bathroom sizes have become smaller and clever design is important to take advantage of limited space.
We have 25+ years experience with smaller bathroom designs. Our expertise and product knowledge means we can advise our clients on clever design layouts and concepts that make use of the limited space available.
Our web enabled bathroom renovation technology means we can show our clients exactly how their bathroom will look in a realistic, three dimensional onscreen format.
“JG Bathrooms have made my dream ensuite into reality. I had an idea and a tile choice and they executed the construction brilliantly. Everything was planned and organised to perfection. I was kept informed the entire way. I cannot recommend this team more highly from start to finish, efficient!” – Kerrin Hill (via houzz.com.au)
Small bathroom design ideas :
- Corners sinks require less space
- Floating vanities create the illusion of more space
- Mirrors reflect tiled surfaces and provide depth of field
- A combined bath and shower uses less space
- Frameless shower screens instantly open up small, enclosed spaces
- Integrate shaving cabinets into wall cavities
- Install power points inside cabinets for charging small items such as cordless toothbrushes and electric shavers
- Integrate toilet cisterns in wall cavities
- Replace an inward swinging doors with an external sliding doors
“JG bathrooms have gone above and beyond with our full bathroom renovation. A professional team with an eye for detail and a “can do” attitude have made our renovation a breeze. Highly recommended. Thanks guys” – Alex Wagg (via Google Review)
View examples of our small bathroom renovations :
- Stylish, white small bathroom renovation Pittwater (Northern Beaches Sydney) »
- Small ensuite bathroom renovation Newport (Northern Beaches Sydney) »
- Long and small bathroom renovation at Avalon (Northern Beaches Sydney) »
Get a small bathroom renovation quote
Established in 1994, we can assist with every aspect of your new bathroom or renovation including design, floor and wall tiling, waterproofing, and any plumbing and electrical work required. This means you save time and money as you don’t have to hire multiple trades.
We have extensive experience in residential and commercial bathroom renovations and work with architects, builders, interior designers, project managers and local authority personnel. Our reputation has been built on the foundations of delivering quality work on time and on budget and is proudly supported by all our previous clients.